About the Company
SV24-7 Vending is a rapidly growing, fast paced business located centrally in Alloa. We service customers from Edinburgh to Glasgow, Tayside and Fife. We have won a number of large contracts recently, hence the expansion to our team and this exciting opportunity.
We currently have an opportunity for a Vending Merchandiser to join our team to fill, clean and maintain vending machines to the standards required by us for our customers. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a fast paced and growing company based in the central belt of Scotland.
As a Vending Merchandiser you will be responsible for:
- Cleaning and replenishing all machines to ensure that the hygiene, cleanliness and safe working of the machine complies with the Company and statutory regulations
- Ensuring all machines are merchandised to our agreed range of products
- Completing accurately data into our Vendman system on a hand held terminal
- Providing an efficient, caring and friendly service to customers in all areas of our business.
- We operate a Vendman system to control all aspects of our business.
- Filling and cleaning hot beverage machines as required and completing weekly deep cleans
- Filling food / confectionary vending machines and accounting for stock added via our Vendman system.
- This position requires the successful individual to work predominately on their own within a busy team environment.
- Extensive manual handling is involved within this role.
- We require all our staff to have excellent customer service skills
- Previous vending experience would be advantageous.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
-Previous experience in a similar role, merchandising or retail background.
-Excellent customer services skills
-A proactive manner
-Keen to learn and develop
-Full clean driving License
-Hours of work 7am – 3:30pm Monday –Friday and four hours on a Saturday/Sunday on a Rota basis.
-Company Pension, Uniform, Vehicle and benefits.
-Minimum rate of pay £8+ depending on experience. 28 days annual leave.
-A company vehicle and uniform is also provided.
Forward your CV and covering letter detailing how your previous experience meets our requirements to Info@SV24-7.co.uk